Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 17: My Adverts Review

I created a review copy of my adverts so that everyone could see them on the big screen for the teacher/peer review . These were put on exported and uploaded onto Youtube:



This process allowed my peers to watch both my adverts on the large projector, thus exposing minor details more clearly. I noticed that my grading was a bit to saturated and some shots were too bright, so I used a tool on 'ThreeWayColour Correction' which lowered the sharpness of white areas without affecting the rest of the shot. My Peers also noticed that the rim shot was still obviously from another place so I need to crop it down even further so that anything outside the rim's board isn't visible. Sam (the technician) further noticed that, in the shot where the foul takes place, the white hoodie has a purple tint that looks unnatural. Therefore I need to revert the grading I've done and redo it so that the hoodie isn't discoloured.

No comments:

Post a Comment