Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 12: My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment, And Location Permissions


My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment, And Location Permissions are obviously all vital as they help me find an appropriate location.Risk assessment was a necessary safety procedure so I could be aware of any possibles problems I may encounter during my shoot.

Week 1

Location reccie Images

Grovelands park court                                              

I chose Grovelands in particular because it had a relatively new court and nice background scenery that the delivery man in advert 1 could run across. The location of it was also close to all of my actors  which added to the convenience.                                            






Home
I chose home as the geometry of the house as it provided a living room and sofa that was close to the entrance with enough space to set up a tripod. Naturally with the set being my home, it eliminated all the risks of being outside.




We were warned about lighting and mise-en-scene for the shots and how that would affect our continuity. What posed a problem was that it got dark really quickly, so we had to shoot the shots before 4 pm to ensure that there wouldn't be any lighting issues. The darkness would also provide safety issues as detailed in the risk assessment but thankfully we didn't encounter anything during the shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment